Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Heya Brain

How do we get into each other head?
Do you know what I meant?
Some ideas developed by other's brain affecting your life, merely because you put a thought on his/her's idea.
Let me put on examples: 

My brother said my bedroom were haunted. I tell the story to my girlfriend, than she get anxious by it and began to put connection that the ghosts were attracted to stay over because of the small aquarium I have in the corner of my desk. 
Then her response, growing on me, despite the other reasons of my difficulty to sleep, the idea of the ghosts worries me. It drew the other actions, like my girlfriend starting to put a clove of garlic nearby the aquarium to shoo away the spirit. 
Hence I get a bit worked up because of it. I like my fishes but I don't like it if the presence made my girlfriend uncomfortable.
See? 
The situation was caused by the idea of my dreamy brother, creating a form of chain of acts.

Imagine this, in a day, you've met a dozen of people lets say.  Those 12 individuals actions and thoughts provoke you, driven you mad.
I don't know about other's head. For me, these small acts from others driven me nuts. 
I got easily worked up by other's actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment